1.0 Project Background:
The Training of Trainers project for promoting sustainable income and employment of unemployed youth and women through self-employment and sustainable wage employee. The project is implemented by the Small Enterprise Center (SEC) Association in the West Bank, in partnership with GIZ in close cooperation with key stakeholders including Federation of Chambers of Commerce, Ramallah Chambers of Commerce, Ministry of Labor, business association, women associations, and relevant grassroot organizations.
The project overall objective is to economically empower disadvantaged unemployed youth and women graduates to improve their opportunities to secure sustainable source of income.
The project purpose is to enhance training and coaching skills and qualify the participating women and youth in Palestine to generate sustainable income through becoming certified national trainers and coach.
The national trainers and coach need help from the project to link and match them with potential institutional clients operating in the West Bank. These institutions within the framework of development program deliver training and coaching services for their beneficiaries’ in business fields. In order to enhance the chance of the trainers to be service providers for these institutions, there is a need to collect data and information about these institutions and their current and potential needs.
SEC is looking for consultant to support in facilitating networks between the participated trainers, and the potential institutional clients from private sector, public sector, NGOs, cooperatives, international organizations, etc., aiming at signing business contracts.
2.0 Scope of work:
The consultant will be working on developing a database to facilitate the matchmaking and linking, the database will include data on trainer with local institutors. The consultant will carry out the following tasks:
- Reviewing all trainers’ CVs
- Developing biographies for each trainer
- Upload the bios of Trainers on platforms
- Identifying list of potential institutions from all sectors (especially NGOs)
- Developing a database on the identified institutions including the following information:
- Name of the institution
- Contact person
- E-mail address
- Mobile number
- Main programs
- Potential services
- Mapping of institutions ( potential clients) based on location, target groups, and services needed
- Facilitate meeting between trainers and potential clients (institutions)
- Facilitate signing contracts between the participant trainers and the institutions
- Submit monthly report and minutes of meetings .
3.0 Duration and working schedule: 20 days during the period 23thMay- 23th July, 2020.
- Database on potentially cliental institutions
- Bios and CVs for the participating trainers
- Match-making meetings
- Minutes of meetings
- Contracts / agreement signed between trainers and institutions
5.0 Core Competences:
- Knowledge of local institutions and their programs
- Communications skills
- Networking skills
- Building effective relationships
- Facilitation skills
- Reporting skills
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, business administration, economy, social science or any related field
- At least 5 years’ experience of work in consultancy
- Excellent capacity for developing and maintaining a network of contacts with potential employers
- Proven experience in writing in both Arabic and English.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a technical and financial proposals including CVs of the staff at the following address: [email protected] , not later that Sunday 17 / 5 / 2020 at 14:00.
For more information, please call the following numbers: