The Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1986. Since its establishment, UAWC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, olive oil marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs.
Job title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Starting Date: Immediately
Location: - Ramallah, Palestine
- Design and implement M&E activities of all projects assigned.
- Ensure high quality and timely outputs.
- Assist Project Manager in preparing Quarterly/Annual Reports.
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection, and evaluation procedures.
- Perform any other duties as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- BA degree in Business, Project Management, Economics, or any other related field.
- Minimum three years of experience in Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent analytic and report writing skills.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a Cover Letter and CV to the following email address
Please make sure that the job title is clearly stated in the subject line of the email, and that the cover letter includes the reasons why you think you are suitable for this position, and the expected salary.
Deadline for accepting applications is April 23rd, 2019.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and only short listed candidates will be contacted.