The Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC) is a leading Palestinian Agricultural Development Organization that was established in 1986. Since its establishment, UAWC has been efficiently engaged in Palestinian land development, water resources & environment, poverty reduction and women empowerment, olive oil marketing, as well as other crucial rural development programs.
Job title: Accountant
Starting Date: Immediately
Location: - Ramallah, Palestine
- Perform day-to-day accounting tasks including financial data entry tasks.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare internal and external financial reports when requested.
- Carry out budgeting and planning activities for projects assigned to by the supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- BA degree in Accounting.
- Minimum two years of experience working as an accountant, preferably in an NGO.
- Familiar with different accounting software, including BISAN.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent analytic and report writing skills.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a Cover Letter and CV to the following email address
Please make sure that the job title is clearly stated in the subject line of the email.
Deadline for accepting applications is March 31, 2020.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and only short listed candidates will be interviewed.