Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: ASAP
Type: Full time contract.
Duration: 5 months .
Purpose: responsible for the implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) framework for the organization’s projects and contribute to the design and implementation of related core M&E research and development activities of MDM
- Developing an M&E system, including designing a framework for the monitoring and evaluation of the MDM project activities and defining methodologies for collecting data that will be used for monitoring the effective implementation of the MDM projects
- Working closely with all MDM teams to ensure timely and accurate collection of data required for regular updating of the relevant Indicators including the ones set out in the Delegation Agreement that will be used to assess the progress of implementation of the MDM projects
- Conducting on a regular basis an internal monitoring and evaluation of results and impact of the projects , and preparing reports that report on implementation progress, including implementation problems (if any), and making recommendations for corrective action
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree (BA) in statistics, social science, or international development or any other related field
- At least two years Experience in M&E , background in epidemiology, public health, health information management or a related discipline is an asset
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection including survey design, implementation and analysis
- Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and Open Data Kit (ODK); competence in EPI-info and SPSS will be an asset
- Ability to seek, collect, clean and critically analyze data and information needed to achieve the tasks
- Experience working with NGOs is preferred
- Professional proficiency in Arabic and English is mandatory
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/M&E/Officer/ EM Project /GZA/2018 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Sunday Jul 22nd , 2018
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.