CONTEXT OF THE POSITION:
Rural Women’s Development Society (RWDS) is a Palestinian non-governmental organization working in the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip. Founded in 1987 , registered with the PA.
RWDS’s mission aims at advancing the rights of rural women by creating empowering and supporting environment for them in their local communities through women’s clubs. RWDS supported the establishment of more than 58 women’s clubs throughout the West Bank and Gaza, reaching out to more than 3000 community members.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare Monitoring plans for the designated projects in line with donor and RWDS requirements.
- Prepare detailed implementation plans for the various projects of RWDS in close coordination with related staff reflective of donor committed log frames, action plans and proposals.
- Prepare baselines and end lines questionnaires as required for the projects
- Prepare pre and post questionnaires for the various activities of the projects to measure change before and after the completion of the interventions
- Follow up the implementation of the project interventions in coordination with the designated staff and as required.
- Analyze data gathered from the baseline and end line and reflect in a well written report.
- Carry out monitoring field visits to ensure proper implementation of projects.
- Train field coordinators on the requirements for the projects and the usage of the various Monitoring and reporting formats.
- Document and write success stories to be included in projects and RWDS reports and publications.
- Organize meetings with project and RWDS Staff to discuss project progress as needed.
- Prepare project reports (donor, RWDS, etc.) and ensure timely preparation of reports in coordination with the designated staff.
- Communicate to RWDS management any changes on project implementation and needed amendments.
- Attend meetings (donor, partner, RWDS, etc.) and prepare minutes of meetings with actions to be taken.
- Assist the Fundraising and Programs Development Director in project and proposal development requirements including gathering contextual data and other information needed for projects/proposals.
- Any tasks required by the Fundraising and Program Development Director.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
B.A in Management, Business Administration, development, or any other related topics.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Monitoring and Reporting
- Experience working with the NGO sector
- Experience working with women organizations and or at least understating women needs in Palestine
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic languages.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
If you are interested to apply for this position, please send your CV, along with 3 references, and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for this position, by email to [email protected], no later than February 17th, 2020.
Please indicate the position title (Monitoring and Reporting Officer ) in the email subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. This is an equal opportunity position, and qualified women and youth and strongly encouraged to apply.