TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage and coordinate project activities, including administrative and financial aspects, while ensuring strategic planning and systematic coordination of RWDS project activities in the frame of the overall project.
• Manage day-to-day project implementation and overall coordination of project outcomes
• Ensure supervision of the project staff and ensure effective communication and coordination between the field team, RWDS management team, and AECID.
• Support consultants and other staff members project objectives, mobilization of goods and services needed for the project.
• Maintain effective, professional and regular communication with all stakeholders, including project staff and beneficiaries, and ensure the representation of RWDS partners.
• Comply with RWDS management guidance and policies.
Monitoring and Evaluation
• Ensure timely preparation and compilation of the project work plans and narrative and financial reports to be submitted to AECID
• Update the monitoring and evaluation tools, including the systematic gathering of quantitative and qualitative data from the field and the analysis of its content, putting forward an effective results-based management approach.
• Prepare monthly reports on key project activities, issues and required action points, along with progress reports following the schedule as planned in the agreement.
• Update on risks and issues based on the results of the monitoring and evaluation processes.
• Manage the transfer of project deliverables, when applicable, including documents, files, equipment and materials, as per the standard procedure.
• Ensure the establishment and maintenance of a proper electronic and paper filling system.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• BA in Psychology and Sociology, gender , women study , law or other relevant fields.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in coordinate the projects/programs in Women rights , gender or other relevant topics
• Managerial experience in the field of Women rights gender and cooperation with civil society, international organizations, community-based organizations and donors
• Fluency in English and Arabic are essential (written and spoken).
• Experience in using Microsoft software packages, particularly Word and Excel.
If you are interested to apply for this position, please send your CV, along with 3 references, and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for this position, by email to [email protected], no later than November,15th 2022.
Please indicate the position title (Project Coordinator) in the email subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. This is an equal opportunity position, and qualified women and youth and strongly encouraged to apply.