TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow up the project activities, including administrative and financial aspects, while ensuring strategic planning and systematic coordination of RWDS projects activities.
- Follow up day-to-day projects implementation and overall follow up of projects outcomes.
- Maintain effective, professional and regular communication with all stakeholders, including project staff and beneficiaries, and ensure the representation of RWDS vis-à-vis partners.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Ensure timely preparation and compilation of the projects work plans and narrative and financial.
- Update the monitoring and evaluation tools, including the systematic gathering of quantitative and qualitative data from the field and the analysis of its content, putting forward an effective results-based management approach.
- Prepare monthly reports on key projects activities, issues and required action points, along with progress reports following the schedule as planned in the agreement.
- Update on risks and issues based on the results of the monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Manage the transfer of project deliverables, when applicable, including documents, files, equipment and materials.
- Ensure the establishment and maintenance of a proper electronic and paper filing systems.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A degree in relevant discipline; social and development studies, gender, human rights, international law, international relations, social work, public administration, or other related fields.
- - A minimum of 3 years experience in projects/programs following up and monitoring in the area of women’s rights, economic empowerment, community development, or other relevant topics
- Managerial experience in the field of development and cooperation with civil society, international organizations, community-based organizations and donors
- Knowledge of the issues in the Palestinian context
- Very good communication skills in English and Arabic are essential (written and spoken).
- Experience in using Microsoft software packages, particularly Word and Excel.
- Two years’ experience in Business plan preparation.
If you are interested to apply for this position, please send your CV, along with 3 references, and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for this position, by email to [email protected], no later than March,16th 2023.
Please indicate the position title (Projects Coordinator) in the email subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. This is an equal opportunity position, and qualified women and youth and strongly encouraged to apply.