TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement all the activities that are directly related to the project based on the project’s work-plan.
- Participate in developing action-plans for the project.
- Reflect the action-plans and their goals through the different activities of the project.
- Prepare and write all reports related to the field visits and donor requirements and submit to the Project Coordinator.
- Prepare project periodic reports as required by donor and submit to the Project Coordinator for finalization and sharing with AECID.
- Participate in assessing and evaluating the different activities of the project.
- Participate in developing ideas and suggestions in relevance to the project.
- Participate in the developmental planning and the strategic suggestions related to the project.
- Periodic review of all action-plans and making sure the activities are well-implemented and in line with the log frame and outcomes of the project
- Prepare the financial documents related to the project in coordination with the finance staff.
- Other tasks that could be asked from the Filed Coordinator for the general interest of the project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
• BA in Psychology and Sociology, gender , women study , law or other relevant fields.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in coordinate the projects/programs in Women rights , gender or other relevant topics
• Managerial experience in the field of Women rights gender and cooperation with civil society, international organizations, community-based organizations and donors
• Fluency in English and Arabic are essential (written and spoken).
• Experience in using Microsoft software packages, particularly Word and Excel.
If you are interested to apply for this position, please send your CV, along with 3 references, and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for this position, by email to [email protected], no later than November,15th 2022.
Please indicate the position title (Field Coordinator) in the email subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. This is an equal opportunity position, and qualified women and youth and strongly encouraged to apply.