beep addresses a new experience to Shop, Get Pre-Approved, and pay for your next car using a mobile app! Providing lease as a main form of ownership, putting Car shopper a top priority to us by providing a quick and easy way to find a car .Headquarter in Hebron -Palestine .
What we are looking for ?
We are looking for a motivated talented Cross Platform IOS/Android Mobile Application Developers who will work with our team to build the next generation of Beep technologies of our mobile platform. The developer will work to move our great user experience from desktop/web to a standalone mobile application that works on both Android and iOS platforms – Re-act.
Responsibilities and Main Duties:
- Development of cross platform mobile app frontend with online/offline functionality.
- Create and build cross platform mobile applications using cross platform SDKs.
- Develop seamless user experience of the application that is friendly and responsive with mobile/tablet devices.
- Build prototypes/simulations from mockups provided by the design department that can be directly implemented
- Create clean and smooth interfaces based on UI/UX designs and documentation for a range of devices.
- Create apps with best performance with modern technologies like Image processing and OCR.
- Create Apps that is connected online to a backend server using restful APIs
- Perform cross /device testing and optimization.
- Support and maintain the result applications, and continually enhance it and add features to it.
- Proven work experience in iOS/Android app development using React Native, Xamarin, NativeScript, Apache Cordova, and/or other cross platform SDKs.
- Understating of JSON-based RESTful APIs architecture and being able to build and app that communicates actively with the API.
- Understandings of Mobile push notifications, and being able to develop it for Android/iOS versions of the App.
- Being able to deal with camera in the application and calling some image processing SDKs/ APIs.
- Experience in working with Native Android (Java) or iOS (Swift, Objective-c) SDKs is a plus.
- Experience in developing single page applications using Angular/AngularJs for web front-end part is a plus.
- Working experience with Git (Github/Gitlab) or version control systems.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Beep offers employees a highly competitive "total reward" package.
Perks include free snacks,
cool office space with a campus-like culture.
If You find yourself a good fit , we are strongly encouraging you to submit your resume on : [email protected] with a cover letter explaining why your the one for this position .