About Us :
Arabeep is an automotive FinTech company that’s revolutionizing car financing, Through connecting the auto dealer’s & customers to a network of lenders, providing a fast, mobile-first checkout experience. In arabeep (Arabiya is an Egyptian word and it means the car, Beep represents the car sound ) we believe in customer Empowerments by providing a revolutionary game-changing car ownership experience, where Users can follow a simple automated workflow & secure a lending offer in-app. then head to the dealership and checkout in a single visit. arabeep Car shopper is a top priority, by providing a quick automated workflow and easy way by Gps to find a car.
we’re built on strong partnerships with Dealers—it’s what lets us establish truth and transparency with our customers in the car buying process.
Our hungry, quality-focused Dealer Development Team is looking for ambitious hires to cultivate new relationships, maintain existing partners and ensure our customers get the best service available.
arabeep is expanding its Business Development Team. Business Development Specialists support the acquisition of automotive dealers into the beep service and work collaboratively with Independent client support, onboarding and other internal groups to provide an outstanding experience to participating dealers. Account manager report to the Operation Manager, Inside Sales Manager.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Pitch our startup Idea and close target for Independent Dealers/ Family Owned / Franchised .
* Expanding Arabeep Dealerships Portfolio throughout Cold Calling & Site Visits .
• Develop and maintain key dealerships relationships
* Generate Lease / Loan Application from the Portfolio and other Activities to ensure a Win Win relationship.
• Consistently exceed all assigned goals, including dealer acquisition, product adoption (Logistics and pictures Presentation to our Platform ) , training, dealer satisfaction and other metrics.
• Work collaboratively with both Inside Customer Experience, Sales Manager, Data Entry and dealer support personnel to provide an outstanding experience to participating dealers
• Follow all sales processes and policies with Customer Department / Financial Department
* Collection of Commission and closing accounts .
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 or more years’ experience in sales, Direct sales or related experience
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales and/or other quantitative goals, as well as qualitative goals
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Customer fixated with active listening skills
• Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and overcomes obstacles with a persistent follow through approach
• Engages in problem solving activities regularly and autonomously
• Sets, pursues and follows-through with achieving goals with a sense of urgency
• Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility
• Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
* Valid Driving License
NICE TO HAVE:
• Understanding of auto dealerships, both larger dealer groups and family owned
• Experience working with CRM platforms such as Fresh sales / Salesforce .
• Experience with software such as Clear slide, Shorten, and Microsoft Office
• Automotive Industry Experience
• Passion for the auto industry and a desire to transform the consumer experience