Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Midwife, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Purpose: Under the direct supervision of the SRHR manager, you are contributing to ensure a quality implementation of SRHR projects in accordance with MDM strategy for SRHR.
- Implement SRHR Activities within MDM France SRHR projects, medical and non-medical projects.
- SRHR Capacity Building activities for specialized and non-specialized, medical, non-medical service provision settings.
- Implement Supervisory Activities upon MDM France Partner`s SRHR Activities.
- Implementation and improvement of effective field activities monitoring and reporting, including data collection and analysis.
- Assist the manager in the preparation of SRHR plans and writing SRHR proposals, according to context, situation and needs.
- Support SRHR assessments and diagnosis when needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A first university degree in nursing or midwifery
- Considerable SRHR and GBV practical experience.
- Experience in training and supervising SRHR activities
- Considerable Knowledge of SRHR Diagnostic Tools and Guidelines.
- Considerable knowledge of common SRHR issues and needs in PHCC`s.
- Considerable experience in providing SRHR Trainings (including training for medical teams on the integration of SRHR in medical facilities)
- Proven Experience in Project monitoring and reporting.
- Previous work experience with international organizations is an asset.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- To be able to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills and Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Arabic and English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in conducting Clinical supervision sessions for medical, para-medical and SRHR Teams.
- Understanding of group dynamics (doctors, nurses, psychologists… etc.)
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/ Midwife /GZA/2019 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Thursday, 28th of November 2019
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the consultancy will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with any governmental or non-governmental structure will not be selected.
(Unpaid leaves will not be considered)
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.