Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Mental Health Doctor/ Psychiatrist, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: November 1st, 2021
Type: Full Time Contract
Duration: 06 Months / Possibility of Extension
To Support MdM France mental Health Department in the Processes of Integrating Mental Health in Health Care activities.
- Implement and follow-up MHPSS projects activities of MdM France under supervision of MH Manager.
- Participate in capacity building activities for MdM France`s governmental and non-governmental partners.
- Implement technical supervision and follow-up activities for medical and non-medical MHPSS Teams.
- Participate in the process of designing emergency response methodologies, field activities, preparedness, and response plans.
- Participate in the process of creating, capacitating, supervising, and monitoring MHPSS teams and focal points under supervision and delegation by direct supervisor.
- Participate in defining, communicating, and reporting plans and pathways for field activities.
- Participate in the planning and scheduling of project activities if requested by the direct supervisor.
- Assess training needs of MdM France partners and assist in organizing and providing MHPSS trainings accordingly in coordination with MH Manager.
- Provide MHPSS technical supervision and follow-up for trained medical and non-medical, Specialised and non-Specialised teams.
- Provide structured technical support related to GBV case`s MHPSS needs
- Provide structured Technical information on case management for MHPSS cases.
- Provide structured information on referral pathways and networking for MHPSS and GBV Cases
- Participate in specific & relevant meetings under the delegation of direct supervisor.
- Prepare for trainings (define training needs, topics, agendas, needs, attendance sheets, pre-post-tests, banner.)
- Create training Materials
- Implement MHPSS training sessions to beneficiaries from other projects such as emergency preparedness and sexual and reproductive health projects
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine and Post Graduate Degree in Mental Health (From GCMHP) and /or Master`s Degree in Community Mental Health.
- At least 2 years of Mental Health Clinical Experience with a specialized after the master’s degree.
- Experience in detection and Management of Mental Health Conditions in Health care settings (mhGAP ToT Certification is highly desirable).
- Very Good knowledge and command of DSM 5 Manual & MH GAP Guidelines
- Experience in MHPSS & MH GAP training provision.
- Experience working with NGO`s & INGOs is desirable.
- Capacity to organize & conduct workshops.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…).
المسمى الوظيفي Mental Health Doctor/ Psychiatrist
آخر موعد للتقديم 05 - Oct - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف الطب والتمريض والصحة العامة
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/ Mental Health Doctor /GZA/2021 in the subject line of your Email.
Deadline for receiving the application is October 05th 2021
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MDM France أطباء العالم – فرنسا