Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Mental Health Doctor, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: August 1st, 2022
Type: Full Time Contract
Duration: 08 Months
All positions announced are conditional for funding availabilities and donor approvals
To Support MdM France mental Health Department in the Processes of Integrating Mental Health in Health Care activities
TECHNICAL/ OPERATIONAL ORGANIZATION
- Support the process of Promoting Mental Health integration on different health care levels, based on mhGAP Action program.
- Support the process of quality MHPSS integration in Primary Health Care.
- Create client pathway for MHPSS needs in Health-care facilities
- Support the process of integrating specific MH Conditions in patient records (mhGAP filing system).
- Support the process of defining role and responsibility for the detection, management and referral of MH Cases.
- Support the process of creating the link between hospital, PHCC and the CMHC and Psychiatric Hospital for referral of MH Cases.
- Support the implementation of Mental Health National Referral System.
- Support the creation of data collection tools for mhGAP included common MNS conditions..
- Support the Mental Health Manager in organizing relevant meetings in the hospital, PHC, MH Directorate/unit and other partners if needed to ensure proper follow-up of detected and referred cases.
- Support MdM France MH Department in the creation of MHPSS training materials Support the implementation of mhGAP Guidelines.
- Provide mhGAP based Technical supervision for medical staff at targeted healthcare facilities .
- Assist in scheduling and organizing specific workshops and trainings in MdM France office, MdM France Partners, PHCC, hospital or other relevant places.
- Makes sure that any materials or tools are validated by MdM France, MH Directorate/unit and the Hospital, through direct supervisor prior to implementation.
- Support MdM MH manager and the coordination team in operational advocacy related to MH integration on Health services. Support the process of promoting quality Mental Health integration in different health care levels, especially in the Primary Health Care setting.
REPORTING, FOLLOW UP AND MONITORING:
- Provide program operational reports based on the request of the Mental Health Manager.
- Provide monthly report of activities not later than the 6th of the following month.
- Contribute to the data analysis in collaboration with the Mental Health Manager.
- Immediately report any situations of MdM France attention related to the above tasks.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine.
- mhGAP certification (mhGAP ToT is highly desirable)
- Experience in detection and Management of Mental Health Conditions in Health-care settings
- Experience in conducting mhGAP training for medical staff at general healthcare facilities.
- At least 2 years of specialized experience.
- Experience in working with INGOs.
- mhGAP based technical supervision experience.
- Data collection and reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…).
- Valid Certificate of practicing the profession.
- Mental health diploma will be an asset
المسمى الوظيفي Mental Health Doctor
آخر موعد للتقديم 07 - Jul - 2022
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
التصنيف الطب والتمريض والصحة العامة
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/ MH Doctor /GZA/2022 in the subject line of your Email.
MDM commits to respect the “Do no harm” humanitarian principle and ensure child safety is paramount in all its activities. MDM implements a Child Abuse Policy (CAP) at headquarters and in every mission. We do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with vulnerable people, in particular with children join our organization.
Deadline for receiving the application on Thursday 07th of July 2022, at 4:00 pm
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.
Emails without the Post Title & Ref # will be neglected
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MDM France أطباء العالم – فرنسا
رام الله والبيرة
Communications and Advocacy Consultant
قطاع غزة, القدس, نابلس, العمل...
8, Nov, 2021
4, Oct, 2021
30, Sep, 2021