Medical Sales Representative\ Central Region
A medical sales representative is a key link between the medical market (Hospitals, clinics, labs etc.) and Arcomed Co. head office, based in Ramallah, the medical sales representative will be responsible for engaging with the clients through promoting Arcomed products, closing deals, and reaching or exceeding monthly targets.
- Scheduling appointments to meet existing and potential clients.
- Presenting products to doctors, hospitals, labs and other customers.
- Probing customers’ practice to uncover demand
- Persuading clients and convincing them with our products and goods
- Meeting sales targets
- Keeping records of sales and customers
- Reporting information back to head office regarding customer needs and \ or complaints
- Perform product demonstrations, installations and application support
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques
- Research competitors, gather, analyze and deliver information from the field to the head office to allow the company to develop strategies.
- Build and maintain positive professional relationships with medical market and higher management
- Keep detailed records of all contacts.
- Minimum of BA degree in a scientific field such as (Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Nursing, Clinical Laboratory)
- Business and computer literacy
- Proven experience in sales for the medical field for at least 2 years.
- Demonstrates superior communication skills including probing, active listening and written skills. Ability to exhibit patience and empathy and diffuse customer dissatisfaction.
- Proactive problem solving and decision-making.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and quality.
- Organization and planning skills in order to meet customer commitments in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new information.
- Works independently and demonstrates resourcefulness.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria
- 2 years of medical sales experience in the medical sector
- Creative problem solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, Email, and Internet)
- Holder of Jerusalem ID is a plus
- Valid driving license is a must
Interested candidates should submit their CV by e-mail to: