Under the responsibility of the program coordinator, the Market research analyst is responsible for:
1/ Market research Plan
- Design the market assessment plan, defining the scope, tools, and methodology to be used.
- Design the survey to validate job opportunities with potential employers and with potential beneficiaries in identified fields.
- Design a benchmark to identify the most relevant training to launch when comparing the needs of the market and the profile and motivation of the beneficiaries.
2/ Implementation of Market Research Plan
- Conduct the appropriate methods to collect the required Data.
- Collect data and consolidate it.
- Analyze data to measure trends.
- Write a report defining the methodology used, presenting the major results and giving recommendations for the implementation of future training
- Present the results and recommendations
General objective: Recommendations for new short training to implement
- Collected data in soft copy from potential employers and beneficiaries
- Report of the Market Assessment including results and recommendations
Powerpoint Presentation of the Market Assessment results and recommendations
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education: Higher education (bachelor or master degree)
Experience: 5 years, whether in the private, public or in a civil society organization
- Previous demonstrable experience in conducting market research and data gathering.
- Working experience in similar projects on the ground in Palestine
- The English language is compulsory
- Understanding of education and vocational training issues
- Good interpersonal communication, good presentation
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc)
- Confident with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Understanding of the Palestinian markets’ trends and needs
- Experience in dealing or communicating with our target audience
- Adherence to IECD values: respect of the person, always in the service of others, a professional commitment
Under the responsibility of Project Coordinator
Location: Multiple field visits in the Bethlehem area
Starting date: asap, for 4 weeks
Contract: Fixed-term consultancy contract (4 weeks contract)
Please send your application in English (CV, cover letter and recommendations)
- With the reference “Assessment – ST”
- [email protected]