Job Title: Manager/Senior Manager for Solar Energy Department
Massader, the infrastructure and natural resources development arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), is seeking to hire a motivated and energetic Manager/Senior Manager for its Solar Energy Department with proven experience in solar energy projects. The Manager/Senior Manger will report to the Solar Department Director and will be responsible for assisting and follow up on all aspects of Massader’s solar program development and implementation.
- Assist in the development of Massader business strategy, annual business plan and budget for solar energy projects that meets the company’s investment objectives.
- Assist/Participate in the successful development, launch, implementation and management of different solar energy projects under suitable business and financial models.
- Participate in the assessment of market structure, economic viability, bankability and investment risk of Massader’s solar energy projects in Palestine.
- Prepare and present business development ideas and investment projects in the solar energy sector along with supporting studies/due diligence to the approving authority.
- Identify local and foreign institutional investors, local and foreign international financial institutions, and development finance institutions to raise needed funds for Massader’s solar energy programs and projects in Palestine.
- Develop ToRs, RFPs and contract agreements needed for the development, implementation and operation of solar projects.
- Participate in the formulation, negotiating, valuation, selection and contracting of needed technical and financial service providers.
- Monitor and oversee on an ongoing bases the successful execution of projects against agreed performance mechanisms, industry benchmarks and business KPIs.
- Formulate relevant policies, investment guidelines and procedures for the successful development of solar energy projects in Palestine.
- Establish and maintain good corporate working relationships with local and international financial institutions and technical partners.
- Produce needed progress reports as requested by high level management demonstrating progress on implementing approved business plan and agreed business activities.
- Participate in the development of renewable energy and other infrastructure projects as might be requested by the Massader’s management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering,
- Degree in Business Administration or MBA is a strong plus.
- Minimum 5 years in relevant position.
- Work experience in development of solar energy projects.
- Good understanding of electricity sector structure in Palestine and renewable energy regulations.
- Strong understanding of solar energy systems design.
- Knowledge and experience in Solar PV design and simulation software tools will be an advantage.
- Motivation and ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English Languages.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV with a cover letter to the e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 31 January, 2019. The cover letter should illustrate the candidate knowledge and experience aspects in solar energy and how they match the job requirements for this position.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.