The Municipal Development and Lending Fund (MDLF) is a financially and administratively independent institution juridical entity established by law No. 25 for the year 2016, to accelerate Palestine’s drive toward high responsiveness, self-sustained, decentralized, prosperous, and creditworthy local governments. MDLF has been working intensively to improve the delivery of local infrastructure, municipal services, efficiency, and accountability and promote economic development.
The MDLF is seeking a qualified, experienced, results-oriented employee for the position of M&E Assistant and Reporting Officer
The Candidate will work Under the supervision of the Strategic Planning and M&E Manager, the (M&E assistant/ reporting officer) will work closely to generate and maintain information for MDLF portfolio. In a quick response environment, he/she will utilize the information from program reporting to compile appropriate information products on program status and impact, including success stories, regular deliverable reports, research reports, and ad hoc reports on status and achievements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collect data from MDLF internal departments (through MDLF software applications) and through LGUs (e.g., surveys, questionnaires, etc.); and analyze data that involves measurement of the achievements per the identified indicators.
- Produce reports on a regular basis highlighting progress, achievements and lessons learned at the project level as well as the institutional level (i.e., the MDLF strategic plan).
- Provide critical inputs and analysis into reports submitted from MDLF departments.
- Review the quality of all English version for the final reporting products prior to release.
- Translate reports and project documents from Arabic to English and from English to Arabic (as needed).
- Regular communication with MDLF staff and the local government units to share M&E findings and lessons learned.
- Assist the direct supervisor in the management of different assignments in relation to the strategic planning department work and functions.
- Assist direct supervisor in the archiving and updating of different files, databases and criteria using cutting-edge technology and prepare reports showing productivity and achievements.
- Suggest innovative approaches in program reporting both in terms of approach and delivery.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Must have an educational background in management, strategic planning, public administration, engineering, or any other related field.
- A minimum of four years of demonstrated experience in M&E and reporting on programs implementation and results.
- Strong ICT skills – ability to set up basic databases, and use excel and other desktop products to analyze data and produce management information.
- Must have native-level writing skills in English, and have experience in writing reports on short deadlines.
Candidates should submit their CV to the email: [email protected]
The deadline for submission is August 31, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and called for interview.