REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – Individual Consultant)
Name of the project: Muicipal Development Program Third phase second cycle MDPIII/CII
The Palestine Liberation Organization, for the benefit of the Palestinian National Authority (PNA), has received an initial financing of EUR 130 Million from the World Bank-International Development Association (IDA), PA, KFW, Denmark, SDC, VNG, GIZ and AFD towards the cost of the 3rd phase of the Municipal Development Program (MDPIII).
The Municipal Development and Lending Fund (MDLF) as an implementation agency for the project intends to use part of the grant for consulting services to hire individual Consultants to conduct the above-mentioned assignments which will be conducted in selected municipalities in West Bank.
The induvial consultant shall provide technical assistance to MDLF and the targeted municipalities in West Bank clusteres in implementing environmental management of MDPIII Cycle II in compliance with MDP Operation Manual, Environmental and Social Management Framework and in line with the Land Acquisition and Livelihood Framework, the individual consultant expected to conduct all the activities related to the assignment scope as indicated in the TOR, over a period of 24 months and it is expected to start in February 2020.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be viewed at the website: www.MDLF.org.ps/TOR
The Municipal Development and Lending Fund now invite eligible qualified individuals to indicate their interest in providing the Services.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Interested individual consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The main qualifications of the consultant are as follows:
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or Science, or Civil Engineering with minor in environmental management, or any related field of the assignment.
- Professional Environmental Specialist with at least 7 years’ experience in environmental management, Health and Safety in infrastructure projects, municipal infrastructure projects are plus.
- Experience working with international and national environmental standards, and in developing and following Environmental and social Management Plans (ESMPs) .
- Proven experienced and familiarity in complying and implementing OHS practices
- Experience in conducting capacity development related to the assignment.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Individual Consultants will be selected through a comparison of the qualifications of those who expressed interest in this position.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 PM.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by 17/12/2019.