Leaders International, a non-profit that focuses on economic development, capacity building, and innovative and digital economies particularly via working with startups, small & medium enterprises, organizations and associations, universities, ministries, among others associated with private sector development, through operating under projects with 31 donor agencies. The main area of operations currently is the MENA-region, particularly Palestine, and Jordan. Overall, Leaders Organization has over 13 years of local experience within Palestine, along with 2 years of international experience in Jordan, and Brussels.
Leaders International is an organization specialized in private sector development and the development of entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems. Established in Brussels in 2016, Ramallah in 2004 and Amman in 2018, the organization operates several long-term programs to contribute to the development of the private sector in the Middle East.
- Oversee the development of all monitoring and evaluation deliverables;
- Manage all aspects of M&E data collection, analysis and reporting on performance indicators by project team members and project counterparts;
- Develop, track and update the Results Monitoring Plan (RMP) to monitor the achievement of indicator targets and examine project progress towards desired outcomes and impact;
- Spearhead the writing of the periodic reports for projects.
- Manage all inputs and changes to the RMP including setting out specific quantifiable performance indicators and targets for overall objectives;
- Establish/refine monitoring systems and tools to measure project progress;
- Develop/refine methodology for field data collection, surveys and survey instruments;
- Contribute to the design and implementation of evaluation initiatives;
- Utilize critical inputs, feedback, and assessments from evaluation partners to inform changes in program approaches and scale-up.
- Preparation of quarterly progress reports, mid-term evaluation report, annual report and end-of-project evaluation report.
- As required, undertake regular visits to the field to support implementation of M&E and identify where adaptations might be needed.
- Advise the Project Manager on all M&E systems relating to the project.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative data analysis and write research reports;
- Ensure quality of data collected through periodic verification procedures including routine data quality audits.
- Full time position in Ramallah with frequent travel to Jordan.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in private sector development
- A minimum of 5 years experience in public services and donor-funded projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with M&E practices, including experience in reporting requirements of donor-funded projects.
- Excellent computer skills: word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent reporting writing skills.
- Fluency in Arabic/English.
Please submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 20-Feb, 2019. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject.