Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- Assist in the management of the logistics department in Gaza.
- Assist the Logistics Manager in overall planning and managing of the “Mission Requests”.
- Provide all required documentation of procurement to financial department, and ensure the proper use of MDM procurement procedures
- Assist the Logistics Manager, to follow the day to day activities.
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories and stock.
- Ensure the proper and standard archiving of all Logistics documents.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Diploma in Relevant Field.
- 3 years of Experience in the Same Field (Preferable in NGOs)
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken)
- Computer skills (word, excel, power point, outlook).
- Valid Driving License.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/ LOGASSIST/GZA/2019 in the subject line of your Email, or it may not be considered
This position is being advertised in preparation for a possible new grant subjective to fund start in April 2019.
Dead line for receiving the application is Thursday February 14th , 2019
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with a Ministry will not be selected.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.