Massader the infrastructure and natural resources development arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), is seeking to hire an Legal Manager/Senior Legal Manager to overall responsibility for all the legal matters related to Massader’s energy and infrastructure.
- Drafting and negotiating Massader’s agreements and MOUs.
- Drafting Massader’s legal documents, policies and procedures.
- Provide Massader with legal opinions.
- Manage the relationship with Massader’s external lawyers.
- Responsible for Massader’s legal budget.
Minimum qualifications & Skills:
- L.L.B, and L.L.M – is a plus.
- Membership of Bar is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of legal experience in a leading law firm and/or in-house legal team at a major corporation.
- Experience in international contract drafting and negotiations.
- Experience in general corporate/commercial, projects/project finance, M&A.
- Ability to identify and mitigate legal compliance risks.
- Knowledge of legal principles and practices.
- Outstanding English written and oral communication and legal drafting.
- Ability to work across different functions.
- Familiarity with the energy and infrastructure fields is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Qualified candidates should include in their application the following:
- Curriculum vita (CV),
- A cover letter (in English) explaining how you would contribute and add value to Massader,
- Three references with full contact information,
We welcome qualified candidates to email their application to: [email protected] no later than the end of day May 21, 2018.
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)