GGateway for Outsourcing Information Technology
Junior Embedded Software Developer
GGateway is an Information Technology Outsourcing women-led impact business, established in 2015. GGateway has an innovative model that transforms youth lives by capacity building and creating employment opportunities in IT outsourcing. GGateway exists to contribute to the Gaza strip economic growth by expanding business opportunities and professional capacity while its business and social objectives are two halves of a single solution.
Working Day: Full-time (8 hours per day)
Duration: 6 months with possibility for a 1-year extension based on performance
Start Date: 1 October 2021
The Junior Embedded Software Developer will work with a team of embedded software engineers that can develop embedded software on STM32 and other microprocessors for a wide variety of SPI, 12C analog sensors.
The ideal candidate has a very strong background in low-level and system development for embedded devices and has worked on firmware. While low-level experience is imperative, we want engineers who are willing to work on multiple areas of the stack. We are looking for talented people to design, develop and deploy high quality software components for embedded systems based products.
As a junior embedded software developer, you will work as part of a team that’s responsible for delivering high-quality embedded software and firmware for a wide range of systems and flash-based performance enhancement modules. Whether you’re supporting the latest processors, memory technologies, and protocols, or developing new system management capabilities on industry-leading baseboard controllers.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education & Experience:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A fresh graduate (graduation year 2017-2021) with a four/five year degree in Mechatronics, Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple complex technical projects
- Experience working with embedded microcontrollers
- Big plus to have familiarity with ARM, CORTEX-M Series, Serial Protocols (UART, USART, RS-232, RS-485), CAN BUS.
- Big plus to have Hardware or Schematic Experience
- Big Plus to have hobbyist experience with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, or other embedded projects
- Big Plus: Experience writing/reading to FLASH, SRAM on MCU
- You will receive extensive training on different topics related to Embedded Systems once you are hired, but you need to have excellent C programming skills.
- C/C++ programming skills. (Mandatory Skill)
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Development in embedded Development Environments.
- Embedded Linux.
- Experience with Linux kernel and device driver development and deployment.
- Prior experience in embedded systems.
- Knowledge of bus protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, and SDIO.
- Performance optimization experience (including knowledge of relevant programming languages) implementation and architectural issues) on one or more architectures.
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have a high level of maturity and excellent analytical skills.
- Should have strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to develop long-range project plans and schedules.
- Experience in embedded software and firmware design and development.
You will participate in all phases of the product development cycle, and your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing and communicating software/firmware requirements
- Creating architectures and designs
- Integration and testing
- Performance analysis
- Early customer support and sustaining activities
- Comfort with tools such as debuggers, logic analyzers, and oscilloscopes.
- 1+ years of software development experience in Embedded C/C++.
- Experience with network programming and network protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, SRTP etc.).
- Experience in working up and working with hardware focused communication interfaces (MIPI, SERDES, I2C, RS232, USB, Ethernet)
- Experience in working with HAL
- Firmware development experience on MO,M3, or M4 embedded cortex
- Development in embedded C/C++ in IAR, Mbed, or Keil Development Environments
- Thorough knowledge of Embedded System Architecture with RTOS.
- Prior experience in working in an embedded Linux or RTOS environment, ARM CPU coding.
Visit the following link and fill the online application:
Only complete online applications supported by academic results and other required verification documents upon request, is a must to proceed the application.
Only accepted applicants may be contacted for interview or test as required.
Interested graduates should apply before: September 27, 2021, 12:00 PM
If you have any further inquiries, please contact:
Rose Alustath-GGateway Talent Acquisition and Impact Officer at [email protected]