Overview of UHWC
UHWC is NGO leading Palestinian knowledge-based community healthcare organazation established in 1985, contributing to community empowerment in healthcare and promoting the comprehensive concept in the Gaza Strip.Its members are gathering a healthy vision for our slogan , "Health Service is a right to whoever needs it". UHWC is achieving community health empowerment and promoting the comprehensive healthcare concept through capacity development; primary; and tertiary healthcare; culture and health, and community health communication and advocacy programs.
Title: IPD NURSING TEAM SUPERVISOR
Position in the Organization
Reports to (Hierarchical): Nursing Activity Manager
Reports to (Functional): Nursing Activity Manager
Job Family: Medical
Supervises (Function): Nurses and Hygienists
Plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning nursing and the team associated, according to MSF values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action.
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to nursing i.e. perform as a nurse or anesthetist, whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and experience.
- Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise his/her team follow the same standards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her speciality.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of his/her team (week’s schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), evaluate their performance and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.
- Carry out and/or supervise the (decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their destruction, drugs consumption, etc.)in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensuring that all staff, using medical devices, are qualified and trained. Ensuring that cleaning and minor maintenance tasks are performed according to the protocols. Reporting any malfunction to theprojectbiomedical service.
- Carry-out and/or coordinate administrative (exit-paper, transfer-paper, etc.), information and data collection (patient files, forms, statistics, etc.) tasks, and elaborate regular reporting, in order to have updated and reliable information about the day-to-day activity in the project, output/ outcome and support decision-taking.
- Give feedback/ reports to medical focal point.
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
- Participates with the NAM in the elaboration of nursing protocols.
- Defines the training needs of the nurse’s team with the NAM and plans sessions of theoretical and practical trainings
- Participates in the training of the team by accompanying individuals in their work
- Ensures that medical confidentiality is respected and patients are sufficiently informed about their illnesses and treatment
- Updates task descriptions according to the evolution of the post
- Reinforces the health care team during unexpected absences or heavy work loads
- Ensures the reception of the order and the storage.
- Report any irregularities or incident to the NAM.
- ATB: Monitors the consumptions,orders and supplies for both IPD and OPD.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Specialty nurse diploma and valid nurse license essential.
- Essential 2 years of previous experience.
- Having worked in MSF or other NGO’s and in developing countries is desirable.
- Previous experience in a supervisor or managerial position is an asset
- Arabic and an adaquate level of English
MSF is a civil society initiative that brings together individuals committed to the assistance of other human beings in crisis. As such MSF is by choice an association.
Each individual working with MSF does it out of conviction and is ready to uphold the values and principles of MSF.
منظمة أطباء بلا حدود هي مبادرة من المجتمع المدني تجمع الأفراد الملتزمين بمساعدة غيرهم من البشر الذين يعيشون في أزمة. على هذا النحو، تعد منظمة أطباء بلا حدود بمثابة جمعية.
كل فرد يعمل مع منظمة أطباء بلا حدود يفعل ذلك بدافع الاقتناع وهو مستعد لدعم قيم ومبادئ أطباء بلا حدود.
تقديم طلبات التوظيف إلكترونياً عبر الرابط forms.gle/rYUorHEopucnbZX79
تقديم الطلبات ابتداءً من الاثنين 15/03/2021 حتى نهاية يوم الاثنين الموافق 22/03/2021.
يرجى إحضار الأوراق الثبوتية التالية: سيرة ذاتية باللغة الانجليزية- صورة الهوية – شهادة جامعية في التخصص- كشف الدرجات –شهادات الخبرة – شهادة الثانوية العامة –مزاولة المهنة-صور شخصية ( أصل وصورة لكل الأوراق).