Investment Analyst/ Senior Investment Analyst
Massader Company for the Development of Natural Resources and Infrastructure Projects (Massader) is seeking a qualified Investment Analyst/ Senior Investment Analyst to support the investment team in analyzing and structuring various investment transactions that are aligned with Massader strategic plan.
- Provide analytical, research, and transaction support to Massader’s investment in infrastructure projects;
- Analyze financial statements and participate in preparing financial models for current and new business opportunities;
- Conduct industry, market, and company research and contribute to projects appraisal reports;
- Provide general investment portfolio supervision and monitoring support;
- Prepare documents required for investment work including informational memos, research papers, PowerPoint presentations, project proposals, and term sheets.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or any other relevant field;
- Professional designation (CFA, CPA, CA, CMA, CBV) is a plus;
- A minimum two years of relevant experience is required for the senior investment analyst position;
- Strong quantitative skills;
- A record of academic excellence;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Analytical mind with a keen sense for mathematical patterns and correlations;
- High attention to detail and the ability to make sound investment decisions,
- Ability to respond quickly with new recommendations when changes occur,
- Computer-savvy and having the ability to build advanced predictive models,
- presentation skills are vital to illustrate the data and convey convincing recommendations.
Qualified candidates should include in their application the following:
- Curriculum vita (CV);
- A cover letter (in English) explaining how you would contribute and add value to Massader;
- Three writing samples; one of which, at least, should be in English (word document).
We welcome qualified candidates to send their application to: [email protected] no later than the end of day March 8, 2018
(Only short- listed candidates will be contacted)