Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) is an international humanitarian aid organization which serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
DWWT is seeking for HR Officer will be responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including recruitments, orientation and training of new and existing staff members as well as managing payroll.
DWWT encourages candidates to apply for this job vacancy to be then included in its team working in Palestine.
Job Title: HR Officer
Department / Country: Gaza Office / Palestine
Position Type: Full-Time (100%) fixed term contract with possibility for extension (3months probation period).
Job Location: Gaza Office
Accountable to: Administration and Financial Officer
- Starting: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months extendable (3 months as Probation).
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Prepare and revise where necessary staff contracts/amendments.
- Deal with employees’ requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Ensure that the income tax obligations are met.
- supervise and ensure compliance regarding contracts, health insurance, work insurance, and non-financial employee benefit.
- Provide information to the staff regarding conditions of service, duties and responsibilities, privileges and entitlements under DWWT Rules and Regulations.
- Monitor staff compliance with DWWT rules and regulations and Palestinian Labor law and maintain the HR Documentation.
- Participate in recruitment processes (recruitment notice, interviews, invitation to technical tests, and publication of results.
- Follow up permits and Expats Visas in coordination and under the supervision of the Gaza office management.
- Perform any other duty required by the Line Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience at similar level in Human Resources Function.
- Bachelor degree in related field (Business Administration or a relevant field).
- Previously working with NGOs or INGOs.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and verbal.
- Context related skills, knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge in Human Resources fundamentals & Practices and HRIS.
- Knowledge in Palestinian Labor laws.
- Good computer (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Team worker, ability to work under pressure.
- Organization and planning.
- Reporting and communication.
- Commitment towards principles and ethics of humanitarian aid.
Qualified candidates can send their CV along with cover letter in English to the following email: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g. HR Officer.
Deadline for submitting applications Thursday Oct 29,2020. no later than 4:00 p.m.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.