Terms of References (TORs) for Expression of Interest to a Professional Graphic Designer
The Small Enterprise Center (SEC) Association is a Palestinian non-profit organization that started in 2002 as a project within the framework of a former GIZ Private Sector Development Project. In 2008, and officially registered as an independent non-profit organization governed by the Palestinian Law of Charitable Associations and Community Organizations No.1 for the year 2000. SEC began with an office in Ramallah and has grown to be a leading national organization serving Palestinian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) and social enterprises (including cooperatives).
Currently SEC is implementing the “project in partnership with GIZ/ Private sector development program entitled “Food Processing Sector Development Project: Facilitating Regional Market Linkages and Promoting Exports”. SEC within the framework of this project is investing a lot of efforts to support the participating SMEs in the project to develop their brands and applying social media. Therefore, SEC is looking a professional graphic designer to create professional designs for the participating SMEs products by using Adobe illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. The targeted number of companies is 10 SMEs. The expected designs must suitable to be used in social media.
SEC is seeking expression of interests from a qualified professional graphic designer to assist SEC staff and SMEs to develop 10 catalogues in total for 10 SMEs, and develop customized designs for each SMEs to be used in social media.
3.0 Scope of work:
The consultant /expert will work closely with SEC staff, camera man, and SMEs during the intervention period.
- Get acquainted with targeted SMEs scope of work
- Review the developed brand books of some SMEs
- Review SEC efforts (e.g. advices and coaching session reports) on SMEs products brands, labels and logos.
- Develop plan in cooperation with SEC team for the camera man, specifically provide advice for the camera man on capturing photos
- Conduct a three days’ field visits to cover SMEs (north south and center of west bank)
- Create art catalogues and social media designs for each SMEs (4 for each)
- Submit the catalogues to the SMEs and SEC staff get their comments and approval
- Develop finial report .
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
4.0 Qualifications and Work Experience of the Expert
It is expected that the business development provider / expert that will develop promotional materials including catalogues and design for the SMEs products shall provide the following expertise:
- At least bachelor's degree in graphic design
- At least 6 years proven working experience
- Provide sample of brand books, and relative art work
5.0 Duration of Appointment:
The expected level of effort of the expert is around 15 working days, within five weeks’ time are foreseen for implementing activities from signing the contract.
6.0 Logistic Support for the Consultant
SEC will provide information, document, hall for meeting and online meeting software or emergency cases.
7.0 Deadlines for Submitting CVs and Technical and Financial Offers
The deadline for submitting CVs, and Technical and Financial offers by latest July 5th, 2020 at 16:00 PM.
Kindly send the offers to SEC email: [email protected]