GGateway for Outsourcing Information Technology
Position Title: Grants Management Specialist
Grade/Level of Effort: Full-Time
Required Experience: 10+ years working with international NGOs out of which 4-5 years in management positions with experience in Grants.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1-year renewable
- GGateway Background
GGateway is a private IT outsourcing company and social enterprise with the mission to develop Gaza’s human capital potential, particularly disadvantaged youth. It is a women-led organization that maintains a high-level of female beneficiaries. GGateway is central to the Gazan software development ecosystem – training university graduates and providing skilled workers to technology companies. Supported by World Bank through the IPSD Project, GGateway is currently scaling up towards becoming a regional outsourcing hub and wants to expand our outsourcing projects regionally and internationally.
IPSD is a US$22 million MoNE project funded by the World Bank and implemented by DAI. The project aims to support Palestinian tech and tech-enabled start-ups, SMEs and entrepreneurs through developing a dynamic start up finance ecosystem, improving businesses access and linkages to international and regional markets, promoting government reforms and automating business registration, streamlining and providing a framework for home-based businesses. IPSD also supports the development of GGateway as an innovative social impact company that aims to expand job opportunities for youth in Gaza through a sustainable IT outsourcing hub.
- Job Purpose
The Grants Management Specialist will be responsible for overall leadership and management of contractual and financial functions of IPSD-GG In-kind Grants, and shall ensure adherence to donor’s standards, policies, and regulations. The Grants Management Specialist will be responsible for designing and administering small grants to GGATEWAY, ensuring alignment with program objectives, and managing grants’ process between GG and DAI teams. The Grants Management Specialist reports directly to GG CEO and directly works with business operation, and back office functions teams.
3 Reporting and Supervision
The Grants Management Specialist reports directly to CEO
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop IPSD grants (funding requests) per business need and relevant intervention request from GGateway senior management team.
- Responsible for GGateway grants financial management and communication with DAI -World Bank team.
- Responsible for Grants’ proper documentation, reports, and closing.
- Support GG staff in the implementation of quality controls and proper, functional grants management.
- Ensure that Grants are implemented as per agreement’s objectives and design.
- Support GG senior leadership to maintain high operating standards, and ensure accountability during grants’ implementation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Management or equivalent.
- 10+ years’ experience working with international NGOs out of which 4-5 years in management positions with experience in Grants.
- Experience with funded programs/projects necessary
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, teamwork and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in English
- Solid computer skills in Word and Excel and their use for grants-related financial practices
To apply for this position please send your CV including three professional references with a Cover Letter to the below Email, no later than 31st August 2022 04:00 PM
Application submission requirements: (IMPORTANT)
To be considered, each application must include: (incomplete submissions will not be considered)
- Email Subject: “Grants Management Specialist”
- A one-page cover letter, summarizing the candidate’s experience in English (Name your cover letter as: (Grants Management Specialist_ Cover Letter_YOUR FULL NAME)
- A CV, including any related degrees, certifications and experience (Name your CV as: (Grants Management Specialist_ CV_YOUR FULL NAME)
- Three professional references.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
If you face any problem, please address your problem to email: [email protected]