Shaping a stronger Oxfam for people living in poverty
Funding Department – Oxfam in OPT
Deadline for Application 1st September 2021
Looking for a great way to develop in Business Development and Grants Management? Then help our teams plan, raise and manage funds from institutional and non-institutional donors. You’ll be supporting crucial initiatives while discovering how we work, and how you can progress in such dynamic roles within the Oxfam OPT funding team.
Do you want to learn further about the roles and how your skills may fit the profile we are looking for?
Are you interested in applying for one of the positions? Please check out the links below :
Grants and Compliance Officer position : https://bit.ly/3iZ2P4f
Senior Business Development Officer position: https://bit.ly/2UAyQWY
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES
- Relationship building
- Mutual accountability
- At least 5 years of experience and knowledge of planning for, securing and managing funds from institutional donors;
- Experience of donor relations and grants management (e.g. with institutional humanitarian and development donors), working with humanitarian and development donors
- Sound skills in donor contract management, donor compliance and programme development;
- Proven skills and experience in report and proposal development and working with multiple donors;
- A team player with highly developed interpersonal, influencing and relationship skills;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal (English and Arabic);
- Good administrative and numerical skills and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of NGO programming;
- Good personal organizational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us
Oxfam is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those that are suitable to work within our values are recruited to work for us.
More about Oxfam and its program in OPT click on the following link : https://bit.ly/3CXEd3N