Leaders International, a non-profit that focuses on economic development, capacity building, and innovative and digital economies particularly via working with startups, small & medium enterprises, organizations and associations, universities, ministries, among others associated with private sector development, through operating under projects with 31 donor agencies. The main area of operations currently is the MENA-region, particularly Palestine, and Jordan. Overall, Leaders Organization has over 13 years of local experience within Palestine, along with 2 years of international experience in Jordan, and Brussels.
Leaders International is an organization specialized in private sector development and the development of entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems. Established in Brussels in 2016, Ramallah in 2004 and Amman in 2018, the organization operates several long-term programs to contribute to the development of the private sector in the Middle East
- Management and administration of grants that support program implementation, strategies and goals of EU funded program.
- Assure the full grants process compliance with EU rules and regulations, from procurement and solicitation through reporting and monitoring requirements.
- The Grant Manager will serve as the main point of contact on financial and operational matters related to grand management.
- Review grantee financial and administrative reports and work with the partners to correct and finalize reports as necessary.
- Provide regular updated to the Program Manager on compliance, risks and challenges that may arise and offers solutions accordingly.
- Maintain and manage records of grant agreements including paper and electronic files, an inventory of all agreements, and a schedule of dates and deadlines relevant to those agreements.
- Coordinate as necessary on the overall implementation of grant activities with all partners in Jordan and Palestine.
- The Grants Manager is full time position in Ramallah with frequent monthly travels to Jordan.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in public services and donor-funded projects.
- Substantial experience with EU Funded projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in grant management.
- Demonstrated knowledge in financial management (including: audit, budget line modification and eligibility of expenses).
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Fluency in Arabic/English.
Please submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 20-Feb, 2019. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject.