Are you passionate about helping deep technology startup tell their stories and be careful about helping others? At beep, we’ve built a platform to connect early-stage startups, investors, and scientific advisors to support bleeding-edge innovation.
As a paid summer intern on the development team at beep, you’ll have the opportunity to build and fully-own features which will be pushed to production & selling vehicles.
In 3 months, you’ll
* Build intuitive and functional web interfaces for our buyers
* Build automation and tools for our internal teams using Artificial Intelligence
* Dive deep into launching features that strengthen the community of users on our platform
*Fully Responsible for deploying some features.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* Has at least 1 year of experience working as a developer, preferably at a startup
* Codeshloic – and be able to start from scratch.
* Loves collaborating closely with other developers, product and design teams
* Is excited about learning and achieving new technologies.
If this is exciting to you, please send resume and cover letter/short note to [email protected] . Please apply even if you don’t match everything in the description--we’re more interested in talent and drive than what’s on paper.