Preface: ArcoMed Medical is a leading Palestinian distributor, based in Ramallah for high-quality medical equipment and products to the Palestinian territories (West Bank and Gaza Strip) and East Jerusalem. Our company is committed to providing products and services in compliance with international health and trade standards.
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company’s management and BoD to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities; -
- Prepare company complete sets of financial statements in accordance with IFRS on regular basis; including monthly, quarterly and annul basis.
- Establish internal controls and accounting policies that provide verifiable documentation of approvals and events, and ensure compliance with IFRS and applicable local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Manage accounts receivable and claim recovery collection and to achieve management performance targets.
- Develop and utilize forward-looking business plans and forecast to provide insight into the company's potential growth and operations.
- Coaching department staff and supervising their daily work.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization, in term of cash flow management for the inflow and outflows.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Correspond with various other departments, including the needed communication concerning the daily operations of the company.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- BS. Accounting/ finance from accredited university (MBA, CPA, ACCA are a plus).
- 8- 10 years of experience in financial and managerial accounting, including 3 Years at supervisory level.
- Experience in accounting software and ERP systems.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts)
- Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in accounting best practices and regulations.
- Ability to explain financial information and numbers in plain terms.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their CVs before March 20, 2019 to the following email: [email protected]