This advertisement seeks qualified applications for a Finance Manager (FM).
Accounting and Financial Management:
- Supervise accountancy procedures: filing of documents, allocation of expenses, vouchers registration, balance checking, etc..;
- Make reliable and complete financial information available on time for the upper management and/or donor(s) as requested;
- Communicate accounts on a monthly basis to the upper management including the board of directors, respecting the company and/or donor and/or clients procedures and deadlines;
- Manage the presentation, circulation, filing and archiving of accounting and financial documents in conformity with the company’s procedures.
- Supervise the company’s in their financial management and provide follow up on their accounting processes according to GG’s internal rules and local regulation;
- Set the financial policy and direction of GGateway while also contribute to the organization overall strategy;
- Lead all financial administration, and budgeting;
- As a member of the leadership team, the Finance Manager works closely with the Business Director and Impact and Partnerships Director and the governance committee of the board of directors.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action;
- Maintain the financial health of the organization;
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s annual budget;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of organization finances is maintained;
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing organization plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Open/close bank accounts on the authority of the Board of Directors;
- Oversee the management of bank accounts: follow transfers, check balances, check authorized visas;
- Supervise the management of safes and cash: available amount, balance checks, security instructions;
- Assess monthly cash-flow needs for projects and communicate cash needs to the upper management;
- Manage money transfers, cash-supply and amounts in circulation, whilst defining payment procedures (bank transfer, cheque, cash etc.).
Commitment of expenditure:
- Set up and formalize procedures for the commitment of expenditure, conform to GG procurement guidelines;
- Ensure that procedures are adhered to in terms of contracts and payments;
- Ensure that proofs of purchase are valid (contracts, orders, bills, invoices, delivery receipts etc);
Ensure budget follow-up:
- Develop tables necessary for financial monitoring and for budget follow up within the mission;
- Analyze gaps between planned budgets and actual expenses;
- Anticipate financial risks;
Develop project budgets:
- Develop budgets for project proposals according to project needs and Donor constraints;
- Draft financial reports (mid-term and final) respecting contractual deadlines;
- Guarantee the respect of Donor procedures for each financial contract.
- Update the organization chart and ToRs of the finance department according to the mission development;
- Oversee the team and undertake appraisals of directly supervised colleagues;
- Ensure training and capacity building for finance team members in order to increase the level of technical ability and skills within the department;
Internal Procedures and Information Flows:
- Develop relevant management procedures within the team;
- Improve information flows within the department and with other departments and projects.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Advanced degree in Business Administration or another field related to the Enterprise’s work.
- 5+ years of solid experience in financial management and monitoring systems, preferably of large development programs, possibly complemented by academic expertise;
- Excellent financial and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and drafting skills for effective reporting on company financial performance;
- Ability to manage a financial/monitoring team and demonstrate leadership;
- Ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and Project Management software
- Excellent project and people management skills, including social project design and delivery;
- Language: Excellent English and Arabic.
- Excellent project/people management skills, including advanced project management.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to assure quality delivery.
- Ability to produce timely, detailed outputs, exercising sound judgment/analysis.
- Initiative, ambition, patience, perseverance, discipline, and self-directed learning Energetic, initiator and motivated person
- Email Subject: “Finance Manager (FM)”
- A one-page cover letter, summarizing the candidate’s experience in English (Name your cover letter as: ( FM_ Cover Letter YOUR FULL NAME)
- A CV, including any related degrees, certifications and experience (Name your CV as: (FM_ CV_YOUR FULL NAME)
- Three professional references.