Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
We are an international confederation of 19 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
The candidate should be :
- Eager and required to adhere to Oxfam’s principles and values as well as the promotion of gender justice and women's rights .
- Understanding of and commitment to adhere to equity, diversity, gender, child safety and staff health and wellbeing principles.
Oxfam in OPTI is looking for a Finance Admin Support Assistant to be capable of supporting our finance operations team to administrate financial transactions. This includes to bookkeeping, processing & review of payments all in line with Oxfam and donor requirements. The jobholder should be keen to be support our Jerusalem administration as the main admin focal point of the office. We are as well looking for someone with appropriate skills to ensure that the tasks assigned to this role are managed effectively. We need someone who has proven experience working in a similar role with knowledge of basic accountancy theory and technically competent in administration . You will need good interpersonal skills to help working in our team, with our staff and stakeholders . Accuracy, focus, initiation and willingness to learn is key in the candidate we are looking for.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Knowledge of basic accountancy theory
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Technically competent in administration.
- Computer literate, including word processing, database / spreadsheet use
- Ability to prioritize own workload, to work independently and to work to deadlines.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Continually seeks out most efficient use of resources.
- Ability to communicate instructions effectively
- Enthusiastic and committed to Oxfam’s goals
- Willing & able to offer support to other departments
- Able to organise own work with minimum supervision.
- Good time-management skills.
- Written & oral Arabic, English essential.
If you see yourself taking over this role apply for the job through the following Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة by no later than 9th June 2019.
Full Job profile is enclosed within this advert.