Life and Hope Association (LHA) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent society founded in Gaza in 1996. LHA aims at contributing to the development and empowerment its beneficiaries toward a sustainable society based on the real and active participatory for the beneficiaries specially the youth, children. and vulnerable groups.
In partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS). LHA will start an Electronic Voucher project entitled “Gaza Emergency Response: Post-Conflict Food Assistance for Families in Crisis.” To ensure rapid and direct assistance to the most vulnerable Gazan families to help them meet their essential needs of food and basic living supplies for three consecutive months.
LHA is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Job Vacancy: Field Monitor
Position Title: Field Monitor – Full Time
Place: Life and Hope Association Office, Jabaliya
Period: 3 months
Reports to: Project Coordinator (PC)
Starting Date: As soon as possible (Based on availability of funding)
- Responsible for follow-up and monitoring of project activities including conducting regular visits to the participated shops as assigned by the project coordinator
- Introduce and represent the project in the targeted communities including arranging and leading orientation sessions with beneficiaries.
- Collect and verify beneficiaries’ data and conduct data entry as required.
- Contribute to the development of project work plans.
- Handle and follow-up complaints submitted by beneficiaries in the field.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as necessary throughout the project period.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in development, business administration, economics, sociology, or related field.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible work experience in the field of emergency relief.
- Significant experience working on humanitarian assistance and electronic voucher projects.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understand and work with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- Good writing and communications skills in both English and Arabic.
- She\he must be Resident in North or Gaza governorate.
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter that directly to [email protected]
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email: Field Monitor
Deadline for submitting applications, 04:00 PM, Monday, July 5,2021
LHA is an equal rights employer, we encourage qualified women.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.