Life and Hope Association (LHA) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent society founded in Gaza in 1996. LHA aims at contributing to the development and empowerment its beneficiaries toward a sustainable society based on the real and active participatory for the beneficiaries specially the youth, children and vulnerable groups.
LHA in partnership with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) will start a project entitled “Gaza E-Voucher Response: Food and living supplies assistance for Families in Crisis”. Mainly, to provide electronic voucher (E-voucher) to the most vulnerable Gazan families to help them to meet their essential needs through ensuring immediate and direct access to food and basic living supplies, LHA is recruiting candidates for the following position:
Job vacancy: Field Monitor
Position Title: Field Monitor – Full Time 100%
Place: Life and Hope Association Office, Jabalia
Period: 7 months
Reports to: Project Coordinator (PC)
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for follow-up and monitoring of project activities including conducting regular visits to the participated shops as assigned by the project coordinator
- Introduce and represent the project in the targeted communities including arranging and leading orientation sessions with beneficiaries.
- Collect and verify beneficiaries’ data and conduct data entry as required.
- Contribute to the development of project work plans.
- Handle and follow-up complaints submitted by beneficiaries in the field.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in international development, business administration, economics, sociology, or related field.
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible work experience in the field of emergency relief.
- Significant experience working on humanitarian assistance and electronic voucher projects.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understand and work with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- Good writing and communications skills in both English and Arabic.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
- She\he must be Resident in Gaza governorate.
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter that directly to [email protected]
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email: Field Monitor, Deadline for submitting applications, 04:00 PM, Wednesday, 11-Dec-2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.