Save Youth Future Society (SYFS) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent society founded in Gaza in 2001. SYFS work is informed by the necessity of creating independent, self-reliant initiatives that lead to the achievement of sustainable development, and which incorporate values of self-sufficiency and self-empowerment.
SYFS in partnership with Catholic Relief Services CRS, starts to implement Envision Gaza 2020 Project (USAID-funded project) which aims to support Palestinian families in Gaza to become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises, including COVID-19. by (1) providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the form of food and non-food items, and (2) connecting unemployed participants with on-the-job training opportunities with host employers. This includes 3-month unskilled or low-skilled workers placements and/or 4-month internships or apprenticeships for skilled university or vocational graduates, respectively.
As a result, SYFS intends to recruit for the following position:
Title: Field Coordinator
Place: Gaza Strip
Report to: Project Coordinator
Duration: 11 months with the possibility of extension
- Introduce and represent the project in the target communities by establishing strong community links.
- Coordinate all meetings in the field between project staff and respective partners.
- Coordinate all project activities in the assigned localities.
- Conduct regular field visits to the participants.
- Monitor all field activities and report to the Project Coordinator on the status of implementation, required support and adjustments.
- Regularly travel to field locations to support and monitor participants throughout the implementation activities.
- Provide the Project Manager with regular reports on status of ongoing and upcoming activities.
- Document throughout all program phases.
- Perform any other tasks required by Program Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, or other related field.
- Minimum two years of professional experience in similar field.
- Familiarity with USAID regulations and compliance.
- Professional level in both Arabic and English language skills.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Good knowledge of geographically assigned environment.
- Respect for confidentiality, as well as diplomacy and negotiation skills.
- Good communications and computer skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit:
- Letter of motivation (ca. 200 words) and
- The most recent CV on the link below
Only complete applications (Motivation letter, CV, references and questionnaire) will be reviewed.
Deadline for submitting applications 15/10/2022, no later than 12:00 p.m.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Save Youth Future Society hiring, and employment procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Save Youth Future Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex or disability status.
Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply and to seek Save Youth Future Society support in the application process where additional accommodation is required.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please