Save Youth Future Society (SYFS) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent society founded in Gaza in 2001. SYFS work is informed by the necessity of creating independent, self-reliant initiatives that lead to the achievement of sustainable development, and which incorporate values of self-sufficiency and self-empowerment.
Enhancing Economic Resilience Women in the Gaza Strip is implemented by save youth Future Society. This intervention is part of the TARABOT/Transformative Resilience Programme funded by the Austrian Development Agency (ADA) and the Finland Representative Office (FRO) through the United Nations Development Programme / Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People (UNDP/PAPP).
This project aims at strengthening the women-led businesses’ ecosystem. SYFS will focus on improving business-enabling environments through business analysis and identification of business gaps; improving business performance through tailored capacity building and financing improving the businesses’ capacity to enhance productivity and workforce.
As a result, SYFS intends to recruit for the following position:
Title: Business Development Specialist and Trainer
Place: Gaza Strip
Report to: Project Coordinator
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Designing and implementing training on business development for women led-businesses.
- Conducting field visits to make need assessments for the selected women led-businesses.
- Conducting coaching activities for women led-businesses in the actual work environment.
- Providing consultation in economic empowerment and business development for SYFS team.
- Assisting women-led businesses to develop; market Research, analyzing Business Processes, managing financial Information, and Customer Service.
- Preparing a food processing business model to guide the women-led businesses in establishing their own businesses.
- Writing monthly progress reports.
Deliverables Expected Outputs:
- Develop and share a detailed work plan.
- Develop feasibility studies with women-led businesses.
- Develop business development plans with women led-businesses.
- Design and create a business model for food processing (manual food processing).
- Prepare Technical reports to illustrate and explain all development aspects of women's businesses that have been done and supported by SYFS during the project duration.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in social sciences, communication, international relations, business administration or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years relevant and professional experience.
- Proven and extensive experience in the development of training materials.
- Proven quantitative and qualitative research and drafting skills.
- Experience in building cooperation with partner organizations.
- Proven ability and experience in leading and facilitating training workshops on multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Multidisciplinary skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- A high standard of professionalism.
- Good Knowledge of marketing and advertising strategies.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) with excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of using online training tools such as Zoom, MS Teams and more of the same.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit:
- Letter of motivation (ca. 200 words) and
- The most recent CV on the link below
Only complete applications (Motivation letter, CV, references and questionnaire) will be reviewed.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g. Business Development Specialist and Trainer. Deadline for submitting applications 25/01/2023, no later than 12:00 p.m.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Save Youth Future Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek SYFS support on the application process where additional accommodation is required.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please