Save Youth Future Society (SYFS) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent society founded in Gaza in 2001. SYFS work is informed by the necessity of creating independent, self-reliant initiatives that lead to the achievement of sustainable development, and which incorporate values of self-sufficiency and self-empowerment.
SYFS in partnership with Catholic Relief Services CRS, starts to implement Envision Gaza 2020 Project (USAID-funded project) which aims to create a path for vulnerable populations in Gaza (including youth, women, and other marginalized groups) to become more resilient and self-reliant by (1) providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the form of food and non-food items, and (2) increasing employment opportunities through short-term employment in the form of cash-for-work, cash-for-internship and cash-for apprenticeship, minor capital investments, and job training.
As a result, SYFS intends to recruit for the following position:
- Title: Field Coordinator
Place: Gaza Strip
- Report to: Project Coordinator
- Duration: 5 months with possibility of extension
- Introduce and represent the project in the target communities by establishing strong community links.
- Coordinate all meetings in the field between project staff and respective partners.
- Coordinate all project activities in the assigned localities.
- Conduct regular field visits to the beneficiaries.
- Monitor all field activities and report to the Project Coordinator on the status of implementation, required support and adjustments.
- Regularly travel to field locations to support and monitor beneficiaries throughout the implementation activitiesز
- Provide the Project Manager with regular reports on status of ongoing and upcoming activitiesز
- Document throughout all program phases.
- Perform any other tasks required by Program Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, or other related field.
- Minimum two years of professional experience in similar field.
- Familiarity with USAID regulations and compliance.
- Professional level in both Arabic and English language skills.
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Good knowledge of geographically assigned environment.
- Respect for confidentiality, as well as diplomacy and negotiation skills.
- Good communications and computer skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit:
- Letter of motivation (ca. 200 words) and
- The most recent CV on the link below
Only complete applications (Motivation letter, CV, references and questionnaire) will be reviewed.
Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g. Field Coordinator
Deadline for submitting applications 19/05/2022, no later than 12:00 p.m.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Save Youth Future Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented or minority populations are encouraged to apply and to seek SYFS support on the application process where additional accommodation is required.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please