Facilities/Property Officer - LE-07
The Representative Office of Canada to the Palestinian Authority is pleased to announce a job opportunity for a Term Employment, Facilities/Property Officer for a period of 16 months starting on 02 January 2020 and ending on 30 April 2021, with an attractive compensation and benefits package. The competition is open to all persons who have the right to work legally in the West Bank and Israel, or right to work legally in the West Bank and travel to Israel.
Job Responsibilities: The successful candidate will report to the Management Consular Officer. Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Planning and implementing a program for maintenance and repair of various building systems and appliances;
- Planning and implementing maintenance and construction or retrofit projects;
- Conducting technical and compliance evaluations;
- Day to day management of the physical resources section;
- Financial and operational oversight of staff and contractors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Requirements: The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree from a recognized institution with a relevant professional accreditation (civil, mechanical, or electrical engineering);
- Fluency in English and Arabic, both written and spoken;
- At least three (3) years of recent (within the past five (5) years) and relevant experience in a similar position for a corporate organization, foreign mission or other government office or international organization;
- Knowledge of building systems and building management and maintenance concepts
- Experience in the development and administration of technical contracts;
- Experience in supervising technical staff.
Starting Salary: 185,426 ILS/annum, plus paid overtime and other attractive benefits.
NOTE: You must meet all essential qualifications ((language profile, education, experience, knowledge and abilities) in order to be appointed to the position. Other qualifications may be a deciding factor in choosing the person to be appointed. Some essential and other qualifications will be assessed through your application. It is your responsibility to provide appropriate examples that illustrate how you meet each qualification. Failing to do so could result in your application being rejected.
The Canadian Government is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from diverse sections of the community. Candidates will be considered on merit regardless of ethnic origin, religious belief, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other such factor.
Please visit the link below for more information on the position and the required qualifications.
****For complete details concerning the application procedure and requirements please visit:
***Apply before 20 September 2019 –Midnight UTC+1/GMT+1. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for assessment***