The Representative Office of Canada to the Palestinian Authority is pleased to announce a job opportunity for an Anticipatory Program Assistant with an attractive compensation and benefits package. The competition is open to all persons who have the right to work legally in the West Bank and Israel, or right to work legally in the West Bank and travel to Israel. The Canadian Government is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from diverse sections of the community. Candidates will be considered on merit regardless of ethnic origin, religious belief, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other irrelevant factor.
Job Responsibilities: The successful candidate will report to a Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager or a Program Officer. Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Provides advice and information to internal and external clients;
- Prepares standard documents and drafts written correspondence;
- Researches and compiles data,
- Maintains a network of operational contacts;
- Provides a variety of support activities.
- Coordinates meetings, events, schedules or travel.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Requirements: The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A post-secondary degree from a recognized post-secondary institution or a combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages both written and spoken;
- At least two (2) years of recent (within the past five (5) years) of relevant experience working as administrative assistant or in a similar position for a corporate organization, foreign mission or other government office or international organization;
- Experience providing client service and working with external service providers.
Additional Mandatory Qaulification for one position:
For 1 position, interested and eligible candidates are also required to demonstrate how they meet the following language requirement in addition to the mandatory qualifications mentioned above for all positions:
- Fluency in Hebrew Language both written and spoken;
Starting Salary: ILS 138,039.00 per annum, plus paid overtime and other attractive benefits.
NOTE: You must meet all essential qualifications (language profile, education, experience, knowledge and abilities) in order to be appointed to the position. Other qualifications may be a deciding factor in choosing the person to be appointed. Some essential and other qualifications will be assessed through your application. It is your responsibility to provide appropriate examples that illustrate how you meet each qualification. Failing to do so could result in your application being rejected.
****For complete details concerning the application procedure and requirements please visit:
***Apply before: 31 July 2021 23h59m UTC+1/GMT+1.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for assessment***