The Representative Office of Canada to the Palestinian Authority is pleased to announce a job opportunity for a Dispatcher with an attractive compensation and benefits package. The competition is open to all persons who have the right to work legally in the West Bank and Israel, or right to work legally in the West Bank and travel to Israel.
The successful candidate will report to the Facilities/Property Officer. Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Supervising Mission drivers and controlling the scheduling of all official vehicles and drivers;
- Ensuring proper maintenance of all official vehicles;
- Assisting with the development of the official vehicle policy;
- Providing messenger services and transportation for authorized passengers;
- Procuring and distributing motor vehicle supplies;
- Performing other related duties as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Fluency in English, Arabic and Hebrew both written and spoken.
- Graduation from a recognized secondary school/ Diploma or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience in administration and/or dispatching.
- At least three (3) years of recent (within the past five (5) years), relevant work experience in a similar position for a corporate organization, foreign mission or other government office or international organization;
- Recent experience in general office support functions;
- Experience in managing a fleet of vehicles;
- Experience in managing a team;
- Experience providing client service and working with external service providers;
- Experience in driving.
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance standards;
- Knowledge of local driving regulations and conditions, local routes and car/driving safety;
- Knowledge of the geographical areas of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Israel and Jordan;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and internet-based applications.
Starting Salary: Starting at ILS 118,955 gross per annum plus 13th month bonus
The Canadian Government is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from diverse sections of the community. Candidates will be considered on merit regardless of ethnic origin, religious belief, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other such factor.
Please visit the link below for more information on the position and the required qualifications.
****For details concerning the application procedure please visit:
And apply before 28 August 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for assessment***