Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Emergency Prepardness Officer, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: Based on the possibility to find donor.
Type: Full time contract.
Duration: 08 months
Purpose: To support in enhance the Gaza Trauma Management System and to increase the proactive trauma response in the MOH hospitals targeted in the project.
- To support in the draft, design and implement medical needs assessment for the five MoH hospitals
- To support in the develop the contingency plan for each of the five MoH hospitals
- To support the facilitation of workshops preparation & implementation, regarding the hospital preparedness planning.
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of each simulation drill, followed by drill feedback workshops
- Responsible to contact & assess the community partners, to prepare, train and supervise the volunteers to participate in the simulations for each of the five MoH hospitals
- To support international staff (facilitation, translation, context analysis…) when needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Medical, Paramedical staff, or any related field with strong experience in emergency prepardness & response plan of medical emergency programs.
- Previous experience with the local community by implementing emergency prepardness & response projects.
- Previous experience in the medical simulation/drill preparation & implementation targeted the health facilities prepardness of mass causalities
- At least 2 years of work experience in Emergency project in the field for NGOs
- At least 3 years of work experience with NGOs.
- Capacity to organize & plan training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…)
- Valid Certificate of practicing the profession.
- Management Project Diploma will be an asset
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: recruitm[email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/EPREP Officer/GZA/2019 in the subject line of your Email, or it may not be considered
This position is being advertised in preparation for a possible new grant subjective to fund.
Dead line for receiving the application is Friday, 09th of August, 2019
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with a Ministry will not be selected.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.