Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Emergency Medical Trainer Assistant, Gaza Base (2 Positions)
Purpose: To support in enhance the Gaza Trauma Management System and to increase the proactive trauma response in the MOH hospitals targeted in the project.
- To assist in the development & implementation the training of local personnel, in five different Gaza hospitals, regarding proper triage and medical management of mass casualties in the emergency departments.
- To assist in the development training modules on several key topics,
- To assist in the development and implementation quality emergency, trauma and continuity of care trainings, along with a designated international emergency team, for Ministry of Health (MoH) staff.
- To assist to provide follow up coaching and skills for the ameliorated management of Hospital trauma emergencies.
- To support in the simulation preparation & implementation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Currently Registered Medical or Paramedical with emergency medicine background or experience.
- At least 2 years of work experience with NGOs.
- AHA BLS and/or ACLS Instructor Certified or equivalent
- Experience and/or qualification on Triage Management & hospital settings.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and writing)
- Strong organizational skills (including time management)
- Capacity to work under pressure and in emergency situations.
- Capacity to organize & conduct training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint …).
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/ Emergency Medical Trainer Assistant /GZA/2019 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Thursday 28th of November 2019.
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the consultancy will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with any governmental or non-governmental structure will not be selected.
(Unpaid leaves will not be considered)
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.