Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Emergency Medical Project Assistant, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Purpose: To assist & support the implementation and follow-up of MDM Emergency project which aim to strengthen preparedness, response and resilience of most vulnerable people living in Gaza
- To assist in the implementation of the Emergency project activities related to the up grading of local capacities to prepare and respond to Emergencies.
- To assist in management of the Emergency Department Activities
- To Support processes of assessment(s), preparation and follow-up of Emergency Department trainings.
- To contribute to the creation and adaptation of training tools and needs, prior, during and after trainings
- To assist the processes of monitoring and reporting of Emergency Department activities including data collection, analysis and donor reporting.
- To support in the identification and preparation of logistics and administrative needs related to the emergency project
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Medical, Paramedical, Public Health or any related field with strong experience in development & implementation of medical programs.
- Management Project Diploma
- At least 2 years of work experience in Emergency project management in the field for NGOs
- At least 3 years of work experience with NGOs.
- Capacity to organize & plan training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…).
- Valid Certificate of practicing the profession.
- Previous experience in Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans design and implementation will be an asset.
- Experience in health information management and/or health data collection and analysis will be an asset.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/ Emergency Medical Project Assistant /GZA/2019 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Thursday 28th of November 2019
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the consultancy will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with any governmental or non-governmental structure will not be selected.
(Unpaid leaves will not be considered)
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.