Service Contract Announcement
Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Emergency Doctor, Gaza Base (2 Positions)
Starting date: As Soon As Possible
Type: Service Contract.
Duration: until 31.07.2020 with possibility of extension
Salary: 365 ILS Per day /8 Hour
Main objectives: To support in enhance the Gaza Trauma Management System and to increase the proactive trauma response in the MOH hospitals targeted in the project
- To support in the development & implementation the training of local personnel, in five different Gaza hospitals, regarding proper triage and medical management of mass casualties in the emergency departments.
- To support in the development training modules on several key topics, like trauma management, trauma teams, infection control, dead body management, patient data management, among others.
- To support in the development and implementation quality emergency, trauma and continuity of care trainings, along with a designated international emergency team, for Ministry of Health (MoH) staff.
- To support to provide follow up coaching and skills for the ameliorated management of Hospital trauma emergencies.
- To support to reassure adequate follow-up and on-job training, focusing towards an improved response of trainees on mass casualties.
- To support in the simulation preparation & implementation.
- To support international staff (facilitation, translation, context analysis…) when needed.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in medicine & medico-surgical emergency diploma with experience as emergency trainer for medical-paramedical staff.
- Capacity to organize & conduct training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…).
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/EMERGENCY DOCTOR/GZA/2020 in the subject line of your Email, application will not be considered if not titled correctly .
The announcement published in Felesteen newspaper on the (02.07.2020)
Deadline for receiving the application is (07.07.2020).
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.