Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Emergency Doctor, Gaza Base (2 Positions)
Starting date: the position is pending of future funding
Type: Full time contract.
Duration: 12 months
Purpose: To support the implementation and follow-up of MDM Emergency project in Ministry of Health (MOH) Primary Health Care Centers (PHCCs) which aim to strengthen preparedness, response and resilience of most vulnerable people living in Gaza
- To Develop and implement emergency & Quality care trainings and follow-ups of Ministry of Health (MoH) staff.
- To Contribute to implementing medical emergencies interventions
- To Support processes of assessments, preparation, planning and follow-up of emergency trainings in the targeted area of intervention
- To support in the preparation & implementation of the drills & workshops to the targeted PHCCs.
- Reporting and follow-up of project activities
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine & medico-surgical emergency diploma with experience as emergency trainer for medical-paramedical staff.
- Previous experience at Primary Healthcare level.
- Previous experience in Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans design and implementation will be an asset.
- At least 3 years of work experience with NGOs.
- Capacity to organize & conduct training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…).
- Experience in health information management and/or health data collection and analysis will be an asset.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: [email protected]
Please reference the job title as MDM/Emergency Doctor/GZA/2019 in the subject line of your Email, or it may not be considered
This position is being advertised in preparation for a possible new grant subjective to fund start in April 2019.
Dead line for receiving the application is Thursday January 31th, 2019
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with a Ministry will not be selected.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.