جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Completed secondary, technical and/or vocational school education.
Valid driving license B and C1
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience as a driver with safe driving records.
- Good knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of vehicles,
- Good knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance procedures,
- Good knowledge of the city, local roads and conditions where the office is located,
- Communication, ability to work as part of a team,
- Service oriented, courtesy and high sense of responsibility.
- Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of English and Arabic.
- Previous experience in office vehicle fleet management.
- Deffensive Driving Certificate.
- Relevant experience in an international organization, embassy and/or UN system.
- Knowledge of Hebrew.
Please attach copy of Jerusalem ID and driving license B and C1 under the employment history section.
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application and provide complete and accurate information. To apply, please visit the UNESCO careers website. No modifications can be made to the application submitted.
The evaluation of candidates is based on the criteria in the vacancy notice, and may include tests and/or assessments, as well as a competency-based interview.
UNESCO uses communication technologies such as video or teleconference, e-mail correspondence, etc. for the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted and candidates in the final selection step will be subject to reference checks based on the information provided..