- Feasibility study for the establishment of a media center at the national level and the extentof the center's relationship in developing Media and information Literacy methodologies.
- Provide a clear design of the center considering the different areas of MIL needs.
- Provide a detailed plan for possible modalities for implementation including:
- Provide a detailed budget estimate for the establishment and projection on annual operation cost.
The individual consultant shall submit a 20-25 pages feasibility study in English.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum five years progressive work experience in policy analysis and research or monitoring and evaluation
- Proven experience with relevant research and analytical methodology and ability to apply such techniques to policy issues, as well as drafting of research papers using evidence-based references.
- Strong writing and communication skills in English and proven ability to effectively articulate planning and issues to a wide variety of audiences.
- Drafting of research paper using evidence-based references.
- Experience in research at a Policy level for an Educational center.
- Excellent knowledge (oral and written) in English and Arabic.
Working experience with the United Nations or NGO/INGO
SELECTION AND RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Please note that all candidates must complete an on-line application and provide complete and accurate information. To apply, please visit the UNESCO careers website. No modifications can be made to the application submitted.
The evaluation of candidates is based on the criteria in the vacancy notice, and may include tests and/or assessments, as well as a competency-based interview.
UNESCO uses communication technologies such as video or teleconference, e-mail correspondence, etc. for the assessment and evaluation of candidates.
Please note that only selected candidates will be further contacted and candidates in the final selection step will be subject to reference checks based on the information provided.
Interested candidates should submit their application online and attach under the “Employment History Form” section the following documents in one combined file:
- An up-to-date CV stating details of educational qualifications, work experience, including prior experience of similar work.
- A technical proposal indicating the approach/methodology to carry out the assignment, including workplan with timeframe and any inputs required from UNESCO.
- A financial proposal with budget breakdown.
Application should be done through Success Factor only. In case you are unable to attach the required documents in the system, please inform us at [email protected].