Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Driver, Nablus Base (1 Position)
Starting date: ASAP
Type: Full Time Contract
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension)
Purpose: To assist in logistics, supply needs and drive the team and goods to the areas of operation as directed
- Drive the team according to the movement planning.
- Drive goods, collect and/or distribute letters and documents when required.
- Update logbooks on the basis of movements.
- Ensure all maintenance, constant cleanliness fully fuel of all cars
- Implement the weekly assessment of all cars (Vehicles checklist)
- Assist in daily organization of office movements
- Provide the base staff with all the needed materials for implementation of activities in the field.
- Assist field staff in the distribution of materials and other related documents when needed.
- Assist the logistics department with logistical and other arrangements related to events.
- Collect quotations, invoices and receipt from supplier-s based on the request of the Logistics Manager
- Facilitate the payment of invoices to suppliers and any other providers
- Be in charge of the safety of the staff and the vehicles during movements and in the field.
- Report car accidents and security incidents (MDM security report template) within 24 hours
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- High School certificate required.
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar position.
- Possession valid driving license for at least 3 years.
- Proven skills in dealing with security and safety matters and use of communication equipment.
- General knowledge of mechanics.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages, Arabic language and good English level are mandatory (both written and spoken).
- Good knowledge of the geographical area.
- Experience working with INGOs is asset.
- Ability to cope with difficult security context.
- Strong commitment to learning new skills and willingness to be accompanied toward the achievement of new competencies.
- Ability to work with a team as well as to work independently.
- Ability to communicate any technical or non-technical topic with clarity and to share any important project information with the team.
- Proficiency in Using Microsoft office
- Above 24years.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/Driver/NAB/19 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Wednesday 06th of November 2019
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.