Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) is an international humanitarian aid organization which serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
DWWT is seeking for Doctor to work within (Medical Home Services project- MHS) and follow up Medical team in Gaza Strip. DWWT encourages candidates to apply for this job vacancy to be then included in its team working in Palestine.
S/he will be reporting directly to the project officer.
Job Title: Doctor
Department/Country: Gaza Office / Palestine
Position Type: Full-Time (100%) Fixed Term
Job Location: Gaza Office
Conditions of Employment:
Duration: 12 months with possibility for extension (2 months probation period).
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct office work and field work with the project team according to your profession.
- Do periodic visiting for the Beneficiaries of the project to make a medical assessment and treatment plan, whether in-house or inside a healthy clinic.
- The provision of medical services to the Beneficiaries , in their homes or healthy clinic or any place determine by the project officer.
- Follow up the beneficiaries after medical interventions according to the treatment plan and make the necessary changing in the plan according to each individuals need.
- Follow up all the cases that intervened by volunteer medical teams by DWWT from abroad.
- Write periodic reports according to the instructions of the project coordinator on a specific actions that been implemented by him or his team to his superior.
- Fill the project's forms for your profession and make sure to keep it updated according to each case
- Provide any necessary medical information for the Beneficiaries and their families and the proper ways and mechanisms to deal with the current situation and tips to get to patient's situation on both psychological & medical status to the best level.
- Perform any needed training for the other project staff or beneficiaries and their family if needed, which will be determined by the project officer.
- To make an evaluation of the project team through the project period
- Organize an archive "both soft and hard copies" for their patients.
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to implement the treatment plan and in case of any changes in the patient case.
- Follow the administrative sequence and the chain of commands
- Perform any tasks assigned by the project officer.
- Maintain the confidentiality and privacy of patients and project work.
- Took full responsibility for his action toward the patient's treatment according to his profession and his way of implementing these services.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in medicine with actual experience not less than 3 years in orthopedic.
- Gender: Male/female
- Has a practicing license from the Ministry of Health
- Good-looking and courteous in speech and able to persuade
- Working through a team and working under pressure
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Preparing and writing reports by English and Arabic language
- Fluent English language " Reading , Writing and speaking"
- Ability to work under emergency situations
- Qualified candidates can send their CV along with cover letter in English to the following email [email protected]
- The most recent CV including 3 professional contacts as references.
- Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g. Doctor
Deadline for submitting applications 18/12/2020, no later than 4:00p.m.
- In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with any governmental or non-governmental structure will not be selected.
- Phone inquiries about the recruitment will not be answered.